CAREERS - Marketing Coordinator
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
In your new role as marketing coordinator in the
important and growing infrastructure industry, youíll be
actively engaged in:
- Collaborating with Mullerís expert engineers,
technical staff, and enthusiastic marketing staff to
develop and prepare winning proposals and interview
- Coordinating with external consultants and other
technical experts as part of building client-focused
teams and proposals.
- Developing and maintaining compelling marketing and
presentation materials in support of the firmís project
pursuits and goals.
- Maintaining a solid, base library of firm materials,
including company profiles, project descriptions, and
- Assisting in moving the firm forward with its
digital program, online presence, and social media
- Participating in, learning, and advancing your
career in an industry that is poised for long-term
This is your next opportunity to bring your talents to
the forefront as marketing coordinator and take on
responsibilities based on ability rather than seniority.
Youíll find an interesting, forward-looking firm that has a
strong impact on local communities through its work in
transportation, stormwater / floodplain management,
hydrology and hydraulics, water and wastewater utilities,
and structural and bridge design.
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
If you have the following marketing experience and
qualifications, we want to hear from you.
- Bachelorís degree (or equivalent experience) in
marketing, communications, English, journalism or
similar course of study from an accredited college or
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Office
Suite. Deltek Vision experience is a plus.
- Strong desire to participate as a valuable member of
a winning team.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communications
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented professional with
strong organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize assignments to meet multiple,
Please send letter
of interest and resume via email at
fax at (303) 988-4939, or mail at Muller Engineering Company, Inc.,
777 South Wadsworth Boulevard, Suite 4-100, Lakewood, CO 80226.