CAREERS - Stormwater Design Engineer
Muller Engineering is seeking qualified candidates for its water
resources staff at a design engineer level, for stormwater capital
improvement projects and master planning studies with a focus on
serving state and local agencies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Design of stormwater improvements such as detention
facilities, water quality features, culverts and storm
drains, and to provide associated hydrologic and
hydraulic modeling, erosion and sediment control
planning, and assistance with environmental permitting.
- Preparation of construction drawings using
Microstation and Inroads, development of specifications,
technical report writing, construction engineering
support, and guide the work of drafting staff.
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Bachelorís degree in civil engineering (or a closely
related field) from an accredited college or university;
advanced degree a plus
- 0-3 years of experience with focus on design of
- Experience with hydrologic and hydraulic computer
programs (HECHMS, HECRAS, CUHP, SWMM, culvert/open
channel design tools) and utilization of UDFCD criteria
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented professional with
strong organizational skills
Required license or certification:
- Colorado Engineer Intern (EI)
Please send letter
of interest and resume via email at
fax at (303) 988-4939, or mail at Muller Engineering Company, Inc.,
777 South Wadsworth Boulevard, Suite 4-100, Lakewood, CO 80226.